Find Wedding and Honeymoon Hotels in Grand Anse, St. George's Interactive Map
Dreaming of a Caribbean Wedding vacation in tropical paradise? With the sand between your toes and the ocean behind you, Grenada offers couples the opportunity to have a wedding with a unique spicy Grenadian flavour at one of the most picturesque location on isle of spice.
From an intimate beach for two, or cascading waterfall to a full celebrity-style event, your wedding planning begins here.
.You need to be on the island for three days before applying for a marriage licence.
The following documents must be provided:
• Valid Passports
• Birth Certificates
• Sworn Affidavit (or letter from a Clergy Man, Lawyer or Registry), attesting that neither party has not been married previously
• Decree Absolute, for each divorced party
• If widowed, the deceased's Death Certificate
• Legal proof if a name was changed by Deed Poll
• If under 21 years, written parental consent by way of an Affidavit from a Lawyer or Notary Public.
• The process usually takes two days. If either party is divorced the process may take longer,
A US$12 fee is payable to cover Stamp Duty, Registration, Marriage Certificate
Island weddings are one of the most romantic wedding and a simple beach theme is ideal for asmall intimate wedding. Booking a spa can help you de-stress. Other ideas:explore the rainforest or go on a spiritual hike to a waterfall. Have a pre wedding picnic champagne brunch on the beach.
All Legal fees & documents, Minister/witnesses service, floral display, massage, 1 tier iced cake, Champagne/wine for Bride and Groom’s Toast, Bridal bouquet, groom/buttonhole , guitar soloist, 36 pro photos, private airport transport, floral arch